A GLIMPSE OF MISSION LIFE FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THE MISSIONARIES SERVING IN THE LOUISIANA BATON ROUGE MISSION OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER -DAY SAINTS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A New Look

Dear friends and family of our missionaries,
I realize it has been several months since I have updated, so to catch up and still not be overwhelmed with the task, I will go back and post just the pictures of March , April , and May transfers. A transfer meaning the arrival pictures and departure pictures. . There was no transfer in June. I will not try to write anything about them at this point but at least you will be able to see the cute pictures. I will also catch you up on a few of the activities that stand out in that transfer if there were some. March will be at the bottom of this post and work your way up to the most recent happenings in our mission. I am committed to keeping this updated until we go home in July of 2011. I am sorry if you have been disappointed, I just had to catch my breath.
That said, you will also notice that there are a couple of new features. One is the calendar at the right of the posts, the other are the tabs at the bottom of the large picture. If you click on those it will take you to a page just devoted to that subject. I love hearing from you and I am open to feedback on any information you would like to have. We love your missionaries, and I only wish I could express the feelings in my heart about the experience we are all having as we all work together to serve the Lord with all of our heart might mind and strength.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the updates, but please don't apologize. You could never disappoint us. Thanks for loving our sons and daughters. We appreciate all you do. The pictures show the great work all the missionaries are doing. They are each truly a blessing. Thanks, Denise Prince

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to your updates and pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. President Woods,

    We just stumbled across your blog. You all look great and so do your missionaries.

    Con amor,
    Los Hansen
    Veracruz

    ReplyDelete