A GLIMPSE OF MISSION LIFE FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THE MISSIONARIES SERVING IN THE LOUISIANA BATON ROUGE MISSION OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER -DAY SAINTS

Friday, September 18, 2009

Departures Aug 09(I hate goodbyes)

WE lost some dear friends this transfer. Elder Taylor who was our assistant for 7 months of our first 12 went home this transfer. These were missionaries that definitely made a difference in the Lord’s kingdom In Louisiana. They will continue to bless the Lord’s kingdom wherever they go. WE LOVE YOU!





The batterie on my camera went dead just as it was time to take the traditional "waving goodbye" pictures so I used Sister Pillette's camera. I am waiting for her to email me the pictures so if you don't see your picture here don't feel bad, I will include them in the album of Departures Aug 09 on the other website.








No comments:

Post a Comment